DME - Durable Medical Equipment Organization General Compliance Module
ABOUT DME Compliance Program
The DME Compliance Program offers one simple package of 10 non-CEU credit courses. Our program is designed specifically to assist DME Suppliers in meeting state, federal and accreditation guidelines, as well as improving staff members’ skill and knowledge base, thus improving patient care and satisfaction. Your DME organization enrolls staff members who will be taking our courses. After taking each course and answering a couple of simple questions, the staff member will receive a certificate of completion by email. Additionally, leaders in the organization enrolling the individual may access a course completion report for their employees at any time.
Packages and Pricing
- For Suppliers of up to 5 employees: $200/one year access to the 10-course package.
- For Suppliers of up to 10 employees: $300/one year access to the 10-course package.
- For Suppliers of up to 20 employees: $400/one year access to the 10-course package.
- For Suppliers of more than 20 employees*, contact us for a customized package. Submit registration or contact us at (859) 469-6205 or email@example.com.
*If your company or organization is interested in participating in the DME Compliance Program to ensure your employees meet required state and federal requirements for training and accreditation and have more than 20 employees you need licensing for, CLICK HERE.
The DME Compliance package includes the following courses:
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fraud Prevention in the Durable Medical Equipment Industry
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration Standards for Bloodborne Pathogens and Infectious Disease
- Elder Abuse and Neglect
- Infection Prevention and Control
- The Criminal Threat
- Sexual Harassment
- Child Abuse and neglect
Key Features of our CME Compliance Package:
- The DME Compliance distance learning courses are non-CEU credit courses, as this program is designed specifically to assist DME Suppliers in meeting state, federal and accreditation guidelines, as well as improving staff members’ skill and knowledge base, thus improving patient care and satisfaction.
- There are several Supplier Packages offered, that are priced according to the number of employees, (see prices below), which offers each employee access to ALL TEN (10) courses offered in the DME Compliance Program.
- The employee will take each individual course in the package, complete the 2-question test for each course, and upon completion of each course, RespiratoryEdu will generate a Certificate of Completion and send via email to the individual employee, and their employer (the Package subscriber).
- RespiratoryEdu keeps the records of each of your employee activity and can access your staff or individual employee’s course reports. Organization managers will have 24/7 access to these reports, indicating staff members’ compliance status with the program.
- There are no subscription fees, no membership fees. There is just one single fee per organization.
- Customer Service is available electronically or by phone.
- If your organization grows (or more staff are added/identified), RespiratoryEdu will track online utilization and invoice your company/organization appropriately.
- Supplier and Organization Managers will have 24/7 access to all staff course progress and completion reports to gauge individual employee adherence to the program.
- All of our courses are written by industry experts in Respiratory Care, DME, Compliance, Accreditation and Clinical Care. (See our Team and Course Authors)