This course is a recorded Web Presentation by Mark Rasmus, M.D.
Format is MP4. Course is approved for 1.0 credit hour of continuing education
- The learner will understand the effectiveness of various forms of cannabis on OSA.
- The learner will be able to articulate the difference on the effect of OSA between derivatives of the cannabis flower vs. synthetic cannabinoids.
- The learner will understand the physiological effects of several chemical components in the cannabis flower.
- The learner will be able to articulate the effect of several different methods of ingestion of naturally occurring cannabis.
- The learner will understand the effects of naturally occurring and synthetic cannabinoids on other sleep disorders (PTSD, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, REM behavior disorder, chronic pain, neuropathy, epilepsy, daytime somnolence and HIV-related sleep disorders.
Interview with Mark Rasmus, M.D. about our new Cannabis & Sleep Course
Listen to this short 7-minute conversation with the physician presenting the course: