AARC - Respiratory Pathology Package I
- Category: CEU
- Retail Price $
- Package Price $34.53 (That’s a 28% Discount when purchasing this Package)
- Each course is worth AARC CREDIT 1.0 CRCE continuing education credit.
- Purchase includes Downloadable PDF and access to online test.
- Includes downloadable PDFs and access to online tests for 3 AARC-approved courses.
- Each course has its own certificate of completion. You do not have to finish all courses for credit.
- Package includes one full year access to the following Courses.
- Package contains the following courses for one CEU per course.
- Package price reflects a 28% discount from individual-course list price!
Package contains the following courses:
- Overlap Syndrome:(Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease & Obstructive Sleep Apnea): This course provides an overview of the relationship between COPD and OSA when the conditions overlap, as well as the incremental problems that result from the overlap.
- Asthma and Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Identification, Understanding and Treatment: This course discusses the basics of asthma with an in-depth look at the pathology of the disease. Asthma and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSAS) often exist concomitantly, and thus an understanding of the manifestations of both diseases is essential. The pathophysiology of sleep as well as the two disorders together during sleep is discussed, with a dialogue about the prevalence of the two diseases together. While treatment of each disease separately is well documented, there is little evidence of a coordinated treatment regimen for this co-morbidity. Treatment options are deliberated with suggested potential beneficial outcomes.
- Narcolepsy: This course offers an overview of narcolepsy, to also include the neuroanatomy of wakefulness. We will include the pathophysiology, diagnostic challenges and treatment options for narcolepsy. This module is not only designed to educate sleep clinicians but also provide a basis for recognition of a disorder that is grossly underdiagnosed and misunderstood.